Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Reaganomics

The Reagan Museum at Simi Valley is not one of the best places to go, especially if you're a Democrat and a minority. I felt so left out and take note, the only Asian in the entire crowd. Nonetheless, the view from the hill is amazing and Reagan's affinity for Gourmet Jellybeans makes up for the Republican vibe.

Random conversation we heard while waiting for our food in the Reagan Museum's cafe
Republican Woman: Hmmm I don't know what to get Tuna Melt or Cheeseburger...
Republican Woman: I think I'll just get the Tuna Melt.... DAMN! That's the Democrat in me.

What is that supposed to mean? Democrats like Tuna Melt or what?

Enjoy the pictures, I played around with the color balance and contrast.




























FIN.

Song to listen to:
Stop this train- John Mayer

3 comments:

NOHO said...

You have a thing with birds don't you

Me: Tito! Look! My friend took these pictures from his SLR.

Uncle: OOh! Ga-noon ba? Professionall!

Jon said...

the last three pictures look like they should be in an urban outfitters catalog

i like the B&W with the 2 people in it....nice view

Unknown said...

love your blog...I will be back often...

Peace ~ John