Friday, March 27, 2009

The Getty Museum

The Getty

I'm starting to realize that my pictures need to be more cohesive. It seems rather sporadic and very random. LOL! Nonetheless, these pictures were taken all in the same day during my short trip to the Getty museum. I've only been there twice and I ought to spend the whole day there because there's so much more to see. I played with the colors and contrast once again just to give a different perspective of the pictures.













Song to listen to:
Breaking It Up- Lykke Li

More Update Soon :D

5 comments:

Vernice said...

I really like the colors in that fountain picture!

Jon said...

what kind of camera do you use?

Dale M. said...

I use my Nikon d40 he he

NOHO said...

Wow. Your camera takes amazing pictures. It even manages to catch the droplets of the water.

NikonSniper said...

great photos ... great ideas here.
nikonsniper